
On Tuesday night, we took Isaac to see a Hawks game. The evening was gorgeous. Perfect baseball weather. Our seats were in the Third base section. The very top row, and the very farthest corner. They were a pain to get in and out of, because we were seated up against a chain link fence, so had to disrupt our entire row when we needed to get to the aisle.

Isaac was pretty intent on the game, when he wasn't busy scarfing candy. In this picture, you get to see him doing both.

Isaac and I went to get a hot dog and some popcorn and snow-cones. It took us well over an hour. I would guess closer to an hour and a half. Note to self: The cheap concessions deals on Wednesday nights are not worth the long lines. But on the way back to our seats, who should we find in our section but Humphrey Hawk.

He was blocking the aisle leading up to our seats, so we HAD to stop and say "Hi", right? Isaac gave him five, and I managed to then spill a good chunk of one of our snowcones, as well as Rick's spoon onto the stadium steps. Okay, don't gross out on me but.... I picked it back up and stuck it back in the snowcone. I know, ewwww, right? In my defense, Hawks stadium hoses down their bleachers after each game, so they're pretty darn clean. And I wasn't about to try to go down and brave the lines to hunt down another spoon. And, I actually meant to trade it for mine when we got up to our seats, you know, just to be nice, but after practically slow dancing with all of our row-mates trying to squeeze down our row while guiding Isaac back to our seats and juggling a hot dog, two snowcones and a bag of popcorn, I unloaded the snowcones to Rick, and he immediately began eat his. Um, maybe what he doesn't know won't hurt him?

And, after all of the trouble, the hot dog (at this point probably cold, because it was the first thing that we got, in the first line we were in), was deemed "yummy". I guess it doesn't get much better than that.