Thursday, July 30, 2009

He's a Big Boy Now


I can't believe he's three!


As usual, this boy doesn't mess around when it comes to cake, especially ice cream cake. I made the same ice-cream sandwich cake I made for his 2nd birthday. It's just too good, and too easy. Best of all, you don't have to turn on the oven on a 100 degree day!

He is his daddy's boy. Of all his gifts, the 4-pack of motorcycles was his favorite, and he immediately began playing with them. He also received a harmonica, which he's having a blast with, a water-soaker, a new bell for his tricycle (which we now need to transfer to his big-boy bike, since he's switching up to that. *sniff*), a basketball, and, of course, candy. Happy birthday sweet boy! Here's to 3 great years behind us and many, many great years to come. We love you!