Sunday, August 31, 2008

August in McCall

Last week we went to McCall for Thursday thru Saturday and stayed at Last Chance campground. It was gorgeous, as McCall always is. We really liked the campground, and will stay there again. Pretty, isn't it??
Rick and Isaac coming down the trail. They make it look easy, don't they?? Stay tuned for my portion of this particular bike ride. It gets its own post.



This huge rock was taller than Rick, and was a huge block. Flat on top, and relatively square. I don't think this picture does justice to just how big it is.


Rick and Isaac heading down the road to pay the campground fee after we set up the trailer. Isaac was running when this picture was taken. I guess it's a good thing we have a jogging stroller!


Isaac and I on a hill overlooking the restaurant where we ate dinner on Friday night. I think it's called the Toll House, or something like that. And, no, despite the way this photo looks, I'm not pregnant! The wind was blowing from behind and poofing my hair, shirt and shorts.