Isaac and I traveled down to Utah for my Aunt JoAnn's funeral at the beginning of September. It was a sad time, but at the same time I was happy to see so many family members that I haven't seen in several years. I hope that we can get a family reunion together soon so that we don't end up having the only time we see extended family become funerals. We were able to get a 4 generation photo with my Dad and Grandpa Banks. I forgot to take the binky out of Isaac's mouth, and since my Dad doesn't generally smile in pictures, and my Grandpa was talking, I ended up being the only one smiling.

Isaac and Alyssa ham it up for the camera
Isaac had fun playing in the sanbox in the middle of Grandma Bonnie's garden. He didn't want to leave.
Isaac enjoyed playing with Alyssa and Paige. When I showed Rick this picture, he said "That's my Boy", even though he's playing with dolls, since he's putting them in a firetruck to drive them around. It's apparently the "manly" way to play with dolls.
