Sorry I'm behind again! In mid-October we went for a drive up to Idaho City to see the Fall colors and enjoy the sunshine. We had a great time, and were able to see some beautiful leaves, and go up over one of the mountain passes before it got snowed in. We stopped and ate at Donna's Place in Idaho City. Isaac was enthralled by the jukebox they had in the corner. The lights on it changed colors, which he thought was super cool. We put a quarter in a vending/gumball machine and got a cool top that looks like a soccer ball. Isaac loved it, but thought that we needed a couple of more for Rick and I to have our own. Fortunately, I only had the one quarter.
Okay, maybe we're horrible parents, but Isaac fell asleep in the truck as we were driving home, and I couldn't resist taking a photo of him drooling. It was too funny.